We care about you and your family's health. We are implementing some new clinic guidelines regarding visits during these unknown and stressful times. We are doing our best to follow CDC guidelines on maintaining cleanliness and infection prevention. Before you book your appointment, see the following:
• Telehealth – We will be doing phone and video visits for simple issues such as medication refills and lab results. Please call the clinic to set up an appointment, this is for established patients.
• Wellness visits – We have resumed with all well woman checks, physicals and well child checks on site at the clinic. Patients over the age of 3 who are in need of a wellness visit are required to wear a mask and our staff will check temperature upon arrival.
• Sick visits – We will continue to see sick patients such as UTIs, ear infections, vomiting on an as-needed basis on site at the clinic. Patients over the age of 3 are required to wear a mask and our staff will check temperature upon arrival.
• Flu-like symptoms – We will be doing curb-side testing! Please let us know if you plan to come to the clinic with fever and/or respiratory symptoms – do not just walk-in. If you have mild allergy or sniffles, DO NOT COME IN, stay home and keep hydrated, take Ibuprofen and Tylenol for symptoms, and wash your hands frequently.
• Visitors – Please limit the number of people you bring to visits to only one friend or family member.
• Classes – We are cancelling all yoga and childbirth classes for now. We are hoping to do an
on-line childbirth series – more info to follow.
If you have additional questions about Covid19 (corona virus) please call the New Mexico Department of Health hot line at: 1-855-600-3453
Copyright © 2020 La Clinica - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy