We care about you and your family's health. We are implementing some new clinic guidelines regarding visits during these unknown and stressful times. We are doing our best to follow CDC guidelines on maintaining cleanliness and infection prevention. Before you book your appointment, see the following:
• Telehealth – We will be doing phone and video visits for simple issues such as medication refills and lab results. Please call the clinic to set up an appointment, this is for established patients.
• Wellness visits – We will be cancelling all well woman checks, physicals and well child checks. We plan to do a vaccination day in the next 2 weeks for children who are due for shots.
• Sick visits – We will continue to see sick patients such as UTIs, ear infections, vomiting on an as-needed basis. We will see sick people separately from our healthy patients (such as pregnant women and infants, who will be seen at home or downstairs)
• Flu-like symptoms – We will be doing curb-side testing! Please let us know if you plan to come to the clinic with fever and/or respiratory symptoms – do not just walk-in. If you have mild allergy or sniffles, DO NOT COME IN, stay home and keep hydrated, take Ibuprofen and Tylenol for symptoms, and wash your hands frequently.
• Visitors – Please limit the number of people you bring to visits to only one friend or family member.
• Classes – We are cancelling all yoga and childbirth classes for now. We are hoping to do an
on-line childbirth series – more info to follow.
If you have additional questions about Covid19 (corona virus) please call the New Mexico Department of Health hot line at: 1-855-600-3453
Join us on Wednesday's at 5:30p.m. for prenatal yoga with Shauna! Prenatal yoga is proven to improve sleep, reduce stress, increase the flexibility and strength of muscles needed for childbirth, and decrease some of the discomforts of pregnancy! It is also a great opportunity to meet other mama's! Prenatal yoga is a great way to bond with other women and make connections in the parenting community before your baby is born. It is a wonderful tool to alleviate the stress of being a new parent!
Join us for Mom & Baby yoga with Shauna on Wednesday's at 10am! Calm your mind, strengthen your body, and feel relaxed. Mom & Baby yoga is known to improve baby's digestion, as well as improve baby's sleep. Mom & Baby yoga is a fantastic way to meet other moms who are also new to the parenting experience and to alleviate the stress of parenting! Both mom and baby will leave feeling flexible and stress-free!
Copyright © 2017 La Clinica - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder